Everyone has different ideas on how to landscape their gardens and built the surrounding areas around the hot tubs they buy, we have indeed some great images of buyers designs on our hot tub reviews page on our website.
This idea is very nice and attractive but there is allot of details which must be noted so this idea will not only be attractive but also practical to the long term use of the hot tub
We have devisded this plan to help you prepare for sunken hot tub project :
1. Make sure you know the exact dimensions of the hot tub
2. Make sure you know where the power and drain points are on the hot tub.
3. Make sure the hole /space you excavated has extra space on all sides so there is access for service and maintenance in the future ( very important )
4. Use of thick heavy duty lifting straps under the hot tub to help lift the hot tub if required at a later time.
5. After the hot tub is lowered, make sure when you re assemble the surrounding area that you ensure the area is designed so it can be easily removed for future service and maintenance. (don't cement over it !!!)
6. please check at monthly intervals the hot tub under the surface to ensure everything is in working order and that there is not sign of rodents or other outdoor animals.
The key is to think not only for the present , but for the future and you new hot tub will be both attractive and practical.
This month we have a new design to add to the Hot Tub Suppliers portfolio of luxury award winning hot tubs Regal in design, the new hot tub is 226 x 226cm in size & boasts 46 hydrotherapy jets and
December is the month full of excitement, good tidings & magic for families all over the country with Christmas & New Year celebrations. With the festive period in mind, we thought this would be the ideal time to launch
There are many ways to deliver our Zspas hot tubs to suit the particulars of every house or business we work with. Most houses have clear and easy access with wide gates and entrances, but occasionally we are presented with
Need some help and advice? Call 0116 251 3378 now to speak to our team