This Chemical Chlorine starter pack consist of different products to help keep your hot tub clean and sanitised. Chlorine is a good sanitiser for hot tubs as it dissolves fast and works well in hard or soft water.
On average 2 x teaspoons are required as a daily treatment. Test water balance and chlorine levels daily and before use.
1. Test the water with testing strips to check free chlorine levels.
2. To increase the free chlorine level by 2.5ppm add 1 Teaspoon of granules.
1. Add 2 Teaspoons per 1,000 litres of spa water.
2. Using a bucket, dissolve in warm water and distribute evenly around the pool with the pump operating.
3. Leave for 8 hours then re-test to ensure pH level 7.2 - 7.6.
Add more if required until correct balance is achieved.
1. Using a bucket, add 1 teaspoon of pH Minus per 1 litre of warm water and carefully add the solution to the spa whilst the pumps are turned on.
2. Check water balance level with a testing strip (aim for a pH level of between 7.2 - 7.6) and add more Ph Minus if required.
1. Dip one strip into water for 5 seconds with a simple back and forth motion
2. Remove strip and shake to remove excess water
3. Wait 15 seconds, Match pH, free chlorine / bromine, total alkalinity & water hardness to the colour chart.
Complete colour matching within 30 seconds.
Add 50ml to the foaming area as required.
Need some help or advice? Call 0116 251 3378 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org