The starter pack consists of 19 different products to help keep you hot tub clean and sanitised. Bromine is a good sanitizer for hot tubs as it’s less intense as chlorine and therefore kinder on the skin if you have sensitive skin.
The Deluxe Bromine Starter Pack Consists Of
- 1 kg Bromine Tablets - Bromine is an essential chemical sanitizer that helps to maintain low levels of bacteria within spa water to help prevent the spread of disease.
- 1 x Floating Dispenser - Fill the dispenser with bromine tablets and twist the bottom collar to achieve the desired chemical flow rate.
- 1 Kg pH Plus (sodium carbonate) - pH plus is a powdered additive that can be used to raise the pH to a desirable level.
- 1 Kg pH Minus (SODIUM BISULPHATE) - pH reducer can be added directly to the pool water to reduce the pH a desirable level.
- 4 Way Testing Strip x 50 - Insta 4 Way Testing strips which help to give readings on all chemical balances.
- 1 Litre Anti Algaecide - Algaecide is a liquid solution and is used to destroy the algae & prevent future growth.
- 1 Litre Anti Foam - Our antifoam is an inert silicon based liquid that can be added directly to the foaming area as a shock treatment.
- 1 Litre Pool Clean Clarifier - Pool clean is a liquid product that flocculates (coagulates) these particles into larger clusters so they can be filtered out of the water.
- 1 Kg Non Chlorine Shock - Once a week dose of 2 x teaspoons for average size hot tubs keep the spa water clear & clean
- 750ml Waterline Cleaner - Use for cleaning the waterline of your hot tub shell, where oily residues and scale can build up.
- 1 Litre No Scale - Reduces lime scale build up on heater elements, pipework and spa surface.
- 750ml Filter Cleaner - Filter Clean is a Quick and Effective solution for cleaning your filters to enable cleaner water and smooth and efficient water circulation.
- 1 Litre Hot Tub Flush - Use before emptying the hot tub. Removes scum from pipes and cleans pipework and shell.
- 750ml Surface Cleaner - Designed to clean & remove dirt, grime, grease & limescale
- Voyager Waterline Sponge- Circular sponge which can be used on its own or when connected to a floating tablet dispenser.
- 750ml Spa Cover Shine- Designed to clean & remove dirt, grime, grease from the hot tub spa cover.
- 1kg Water Hardener- Calcium flake which works to maintain a healthy hardness to hot tub water.
- 1 Kg Dechlorinator - This dechlorinator is a crystal additive that can be used to reduce and lower the chlorine/bromine level where overdosing has occurred.
- 1 Kg Alkalinity Builder - Alkalinity builder can be used to increases the alkalinity level in hot tubs.
Perfect Balance Bromine Tablets
1, Put 2-5 tablets in a floating dispenser and adjust the collar accordingly on the side of the dispenser
2, Maintain a Bromine level of 3-6PPM (milligrams per litre)
3, Test water balance and bromine levels daily and before use.
4, It is recommended to add non chlorine shock on a weekly basis to help with the oxidisation (reduction in contaminants)
5, When setting up hot tub from start allow 24 hours for tablets to dissolve and mix with water for correct water balance reading.
6, Keep checking the dispenser and top up tablets when required.
Fill the dispenser with bromine tablets and twist the bottom collar to achieve the desired chemical flow rate.
Place in the water to sanitise the hot tub.
Keep dispenser in water at all time to keep water sanitised.
Perfect Balance pH Plus
1, Add 11 grams per 1,000 litres of spa water. (1 teaspoon = 5 grams)
2, Dissolve in warm water in a plastic bucket and distribute evenly around the pool with the pump operating.
3, Leave for 8 hours then re-test to ensure pH level 7.2 - 7.6.
4, Add more if required until correct balance is achieved.
Perfect Balance pH Minus
1, Add 5g (1 teaspoons) to 1 litre of warm water and carefully add the solution to the spa whilst the pumps are turned on.
2, Check water balance level with a testing strip and add more Ph Minus if required.
3, Aim for a pH level of between 7.2 - 7.6.
Insta 4 Way Testing Strips
1, Dip one strip into water for 5 seconds with a simple back and forth motion
2, Remove strip and shake to remove excess water
3, Wait 15 seconds
4, Match pH, free chlorine / bromine, total alkalinity & water hardness to the colour chart.
Complete colour matching within 30 seconds.
Perfect Balance 1 Litre Algaecide
Algae already within system:
1, Shock dose with 20 millilitres per 1,000 litres of spa water (3 ½ teaspoons)
Prevention of algae growth:
1, Add 2.5 ml per 1,000 litres of spa water each week to help prevent future growth. (½ a teaspoon)
Perfect Balance 1 Litre Anti Foam
Add 50ml to the foaming area as required.
Perfect Balance 1 Litre Pool Clean Clarifier
Dose approximately 100ml per 1000 litre of spa water
Pool clean be used as part of a daily cleaning routine to help keep water clear and free from dirt if in a frequently used environment.
Perfect Balance 1 Kg Non Chlorine Shock
1, Add 10 grams (2 x teaspoons) to spa water once per week
2, Run pumps for 5 minutes.
3, Place cover on spa and leave for 1 hour before re use.
Storage and Handling
- Store in a cool Dry Place
- Keep out of reach of children
- Do not get in eyes, on skin or on clothing
- Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection