The Deluxe Bromine pack consists of 11 different products to help keep your hot tub clean and sanitised. Bromine is a good sanitiser for hot tubs as it’s less intense as chlorine and therefore kinder on the skin if you have sensitive skin.
When setting up hot tub from start allow 24 hours for tablets to dissolve and mix with water for correct water balance reading.
1. Place 2-5 tablets in a floating dispenser and adjust the collar accordingly on the side of the dispenser,
2. Test water balance and bromine levels daily and before use (Maintain a Bromine level of 3-6PPM).
It is recommended to add non chlorine shock on a weekly basis to help with the oxidisation (reduction in contaminants)
Keep checking the dispenser and top up tablets when required.
Fill the dispenser with 2-5 bromine tablets and twist the bottom collar to achieve the desired chemical flow rate.
Place in the water to sanitise the hot tub.
Keep dispenser in water at all times to keep water sanitised.
1. Add 1 Teaspoon per 1,000 litres of spa water.
2. Using a bucket, dissolve in warm water and distribute evenly around the pool with the pump operating.
3. Leave for 8 hours then re-test to ensure pH level is between 7.2 - 7.6.
4. Add more if required until correct balance is achieved.
1. Using a bucket, add 1 teaspoon to 1 litre of warm water.
2. Carefully add the solution to the spa whilst the pumps are turned on.
3. Check water balance level with a testing strip and add more Ph Minus if required (Aim for a pH level of between 7.2 - 7.6).
1. Dip one strip into water for 5 seconds with a simple back and forth motion
2. Remove strip and shake to remove excess water
3. Wait 15 seconds
4. Match pH, free chlorine / bromine, total alkalinity & water hardness to the colour chart (Complete colour matching within 30 seconds).
Algae already within system:
1. Shock dose with 20ml per 1,000 litres of spa water.
Prevention of algae growth:
1. Add 2.5ml per 1,000 litres of spa water each week to help prevent future growth.
Add 50ml to the foaming area as required.
Shock dose - Dose approximately 100ml per 1000 litre of spa water
Pool clean be used as part of a daily cleaning routine to help keep water clear and free from dirt if in a frequently used environment.
1. Add 2 x teaspoons to spa water once per week
2. Run pumps for 5 minutes.
3. Place cover on spa and leave for 1 hour before use.
1 x teaspoon will increase the alkalinity level by 2 ppm in a 1,000 litre spa.
1. Using a bucket, add alkalinity builder to 2 litres of warm water and pour dissolved solution into spa water
2. Run pumps for 5 minutes
3. Wait 1 hour and test again with testing strips
Repeat dose if required until correct level is reached.
1. Using a bucket add 2 Teaspons of Chlorine reducer per 5 Liters of warm water. 2 teaspoons will treat 2000 litres of water and reduce the level by 1 mg.
2. Once all the crystals have dissolved add to your hot tub.
3. Wait 1 hour and test water balance with testing strips
Add again if necessary to reach the right level of chlorine/ bromine
Need some help or advice? Call 0116 251 3378 or email us at email@example.com