Our Deluxe Chlorine Graunle Pack consists of 10 different products to help keep your hot tub clean and sanitised. Chlorine is a good sanitiser for hot tubs as it dissolves fast and works well in hard or soft water.
On average 2 x teaspoons are required as a daily treatment. Test water balance and chlorine levels daily and before use.
1. Test the water with testing strips to check free chlorine levels.
2. To increase the free chlorine level by 2.5ppm add 1 Teaspoon of granules.
1. Add 2 Teaspoons per 1,000 litres of spa water.
2. Using a bucket, dissolve in warm water and distribute evenly around the pool with the pump operating.
3. Leave for 8 hours then re-test to ensure pH level 7.2 - 7.6.
Add more if required until correct balance is achieved.
1. Using a bucket, add 1 teaspoon of pH Minus per 1 litre of warm water and carefully add the solution to the spa whilst the pumps are turned on.
2. Check water balance level with a testing strip (aim for a pH level of between 7.2 - 7.6) and add more Ph Minus if required.
1. Dip one strip into water for 5 seconds with a simple back and forth motion
2. Remove strip and shake to remove excess water
3. Wait 15 seconds, Match pH, free chlorine / bromine, total alkalinity & water hardness to the colour chart.
Complete colour matching within 30 seconds.
Algae already within system:
1. Shock dose with 20ml per 1,000 litres of spa water.
Prevention of algae growth:
1. Add 2.5ml per 1,000 litres of spa water each week to help prevent future growth.
1. Using a bucket add 2 Teaspons of Chlorine reducer per 5 Liters of warm water. 2 teaspoons will treat 2000 litres of water and reduce the level by 1 mg.
2. Once all the crystals have dissolved add to your hot tub.
3. Wait 1 hour and test water balance with testing strips
Add again if necessary to reach the right level of chlorine/ bromine
Shock dose - Dose approximately 100ml per 1000 litre of spa water
Pool clean be used as part of a daily cleaning routine to help keep water clear and free from dirt if in a frequently used environment.
1 x teaspoon will increase the alkalinity level by 2 ppm in a 1,000 litre spa.
1. Using a bucket, add alkalinity builder to 2 litres of warm water and pour dissolved solution into spa water
2. Run pumps for 5 minutes
3. Wait 1 hour and test again with testing strips
Repeat dose if required until correct level is reached.
1. Add 2 x teaspoons to spa water once per week
2. Run pumps for 5 minutes.
3. Place cover on spa and leave for 1 hour before use.
Add 50ml to the foaming area as required.
Need some help or advice? Call 0116 251 3378 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org