We recommend that you use Hot Tub Flush before the water is drained out of the hot tub for your 12 week maintenance clean or any other emptying process.
This product is designed to clean all the internal pipe work & fittings & will also loosen bio films which can provide an ideal environment for harmful viruses and bacteria to live.
1. Remove the filter cartridge(s).
Ensure the water is at the normal operating level ( at least 2cm above the highest jets) & temperature
2. Turn on all pumps and add 250ml of Hot Tub Flush per 1750 Litres of Water
3. Fully open all circulation valves and run pumps for a minimum of 15 minutes.
4. Turn off all pumps and allow water to stand for a minimum of 60 minutes.
5. Drain the hot tub.
6. Rinse the jets & shell using a hose pipe and wipe it all clean.
7. Refill the hot tub and start everything in your normal manner.
8. Replace the filters.
9. Resanitize your hot tub to the recommended levels.
Need some help or advice? Call 0116 251 3378 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org