Fast dissolving, this is the perfect cleanser for your hot tub. Non Chlorine shock is an oxidising treatment that retains the spas clear and sparkling look as well as destroying odours and wastes from usage. Suitable for both hot tub owners using bromine or chlorine. When using wait 2 hours before applying testing strips (this gives the water time to react to the shock) to give the correct reading. Non Chlorine shock makes no changes to chlorine or bromine levels. Suitable for use in swimming pools, spas & hot tubs.
1. Weekly dosage of 2 x teaspoons will help keep the hot tub clear and clean.
2. Run pumps for 5 minutes with the spa cover removed.
3. Replace cover after 5 minutes & do not use your hot tub for 2 hours after dosage
Need some help or advice? Call 0116 251 3378 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org