There are only a few steps to having a hot tub:
1. Firstly a hole of 8 inches was dug out, and concrete was added to form the base.
2. A crane was used to lift the hot tub because of the limited access.
3. A wooden platform was then built around the tub and decked over.
4. Hinged decking boards were added to this gap which can be lifted to acces the space around the tub.
5. A glass fence was then installed around the edge of the platform, finished by a set of steps into the garden.
& that's it!
Laura ordered the Perseus BP Deluxe in Midnight Grey with a Midnight Grey Cabinet.
Need some help and advice? Call 0116 251 3378 now to speak to our team 7 days a week