Hot tub insulation has always been a key feature on our hot tub collection, it is now very clear with the rising energy prices that’s this key development is more important than ever.
A hot tub makes heat and the key to good hot tub efficiency is to retain as much heat as possible which is achieved with efficient spa systems and of course very good insulation.
We have worked hard on making the range as efficient as possible and our research & development has resulted in a hot tub collection with 360 degrees’ insulation.
The key points of our insulation are
- 12cm deep spa cover - this thickest on the market
- Extra strong hot tub base to restrict heat from leaving from the base of the spa.
- Enhanced insulated cabinets on all sides of the hot tub.
- High density foam surrounding the shell
- The most efficient Balboa system to help run the hot tub as reliably as possible.
We have also written an article on hot tub efficiency which is available on the link below
Hot tubs with an investment in energy efficiency will save money for any household and will also help save the planet, we will continue to work on this area and for any help or advice on energy efficiency please do not hesitate to email us at email@example.com